Welcome to Finnie Hunka LLP
We are a full service local accounting firm with a broad experience base. We offer our clients personalized and professional accounting services.
Welcome to Finnie Hunka Devick LLP
We are a full service local accounting firm with combined 40 years experience. We offer our clients personalized and professional accounting services.
Our office is open for records pick-up and pre-arranged meetings only. Scheduled telephone meetings are still encouraged as an alternative. Documents can be dropped into our mail slot, sent via your secure Client Portal or mailed.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Control measures for maintaining physical distance:
- Limit of two clients allowed in reception at one time
- Clients may only meet with a staff member if pre-arranged
- Client meetings must only take place in large designated meeting rooms
- Rules and guidelines everyone must follow:
- Clients must check in at reception. A record of every visitor must be kept
- Clients will use the main entrance and staff will use a separate entrance
- Staff and clients will follow guidelines provided including: hand-washing; coughing/sneezing; occupancy limits; cleaning; and 2m distancing
- Anyone who feels ill, has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days, has come from outside Canada in the past 14 days, or has been directed to self-isolate will not be permitted into our premises
- Cleaning protocols:
- Daily kitchen cleaning occurs twice daily: after lunch and at the end of shift
- Daily sanitizing of common use areas, equipment and reception counter/barrier will occur at the beginning of shift
- Meeting room tables, arm rests and doorknobs will be sanitized after every meeting
What we do
Highlights of the services we offer.
Compilation and assurance engagements prepared for owners, creditors and income tax returns.
A breadth of services for owners and managers ranging from contract CFO to data analysis.
Income and Excise Taxes
Personal and corporate income tax, corporate reorganizations, GST and PST .
Accounting and Bookkeeping
Choosing the right software is essential to report effectively on your business’ performance.
Business purchase and sale
We can assist you with the business valuation calculations or work with you through the purchase or sale of a business.
Retirement and Estate Planning
Cash flow and income tax efficiency in retirement. Working with your lawyers to help ensure your family’s future.
Find us at: 201-1315 Summit Drive
Kamloops, BC V2C 5R9
Finnie Hunka LLP
1315 Summit Dr #202
Kamloops, BC V2C 5R9
Ken J. Finnie CPA, CMA
T. 250-314-6856 Ext.101
Ken has over 30 years of professional experience providing accounting, taxation, and business advisory services to clients. He obtained his professional designation in 1992 and started his own firm in 2000.
Ken has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in planning for tax minimization, corporate and personal tax completion, corporate reorganization, business purchase and sale, retirement and estate planning and Canada Revenue Agency audits.
Kimberly L. Hunka CPA, CGA
T. 250-314-6856 Ext.102
201-1315 Summit Drive, Kamloops BC V2C5R9
Kim has over 15 years of professional experience providing accounting and assurance services to clients. Originally from Smithers, she began her accounting career there, spending three years with a small local firm. Her love of the Kamloops area brought her here in 2006. She obtained her professional designation in 2011 and in 2012 she began operating the local accounting practice in which she had worked during the past six years.
Kim’s focus is on full service accounting for small to medium sized businesses, whether compilation or assurance services are required. She also enjoys personal and corporate tax planning and reporting.
Let’s Start Something new
To connect with one of our CPAs please leave us a note